Name:
Location: The Black Country, United Kingdom

I'm English, single, never married, no children.I wear modern clothes like tee-shirt and jeans and loafers. I'm 6ft 2" tall, bearded, slim and under-weight (keep trying to put weight on (59Kg). I'm trying build a "presence" on the net. Make my user name "infamous" LOL. Have a sense of humour. But rarely tell jokes - usually spontanious one-liners. Like to shock - sometimes... Chat in chat rooms - have a room on Icq.com under irc net chat. That's Internet relay chat. get into any irc room on ICQ and type /join #Friends_too and that's my room. I monitor it after about 9pm UK time - until I go to bed - midnight or later. I hope to design web sites and start a community for amateur webmasters. I hope to even give away web space to people to get them started. I'm sure some people could make a small income from a personal website. I help people when I can. I learned counselling and hypnotherapy - and I'm a "natural counsellor". I've been described as "intellectual" (smart ass).!

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Typical English summer.

It's now summer. It was really hot - too hot here in England. We were just getting used to it when suddenly it's all over! My website continually changes now. I have a laptop and can just pick it up and update my website or whatever - whereever I am. My home office was too warm a few weeks ago. So I moved to the coolest part of the house and got used to my new laptop keyboard. My free internet - worked out reasonably well - but the speed varies. Not up to 8 Mbs yet! For a fixed price I get calls to the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and all the countries in the European Union - to landline calls. Plus ADSL at up to 8Mbs. But the 8 Mbs hasn't materialised yet. But it's fast enough most of the time. the limit is 4oGb a month. That is OK now, but I hope it will increase in the future. i have a feeling more video will be offered on the net soon. In fact I was streaming video with no problem earlier - so my speed must have been reasonable. It's hard to tell what it is since I set up the wireless network. My plan for a new website hasn't materialised yet. I hoped to get people doing websites with the space provided by their ISP's instead of messing around on Myspace and letting them have the advertising money. I'm still working on the project. At least I got a network, up and running and have a spare computer - in case my desktop goes down.

The basic idea is good and the students I talk to like it. they want to have websites that make money for them - not News International! Although, Myspace is proving to be a bad investment for it's new owners...

Meanwhile, I've been campaigning for children's rights, disabled rights and Human rights. The UK government ratified the European Convention on Human Rights with our Human Rights Act - then ignored it by bringing out regulations in breach of human rights. They don't seem to understand that they basically changed the constitution of the UK with that act of parliament.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home